JOB TITLE: Member Consultant
STATUS: Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
-Review the complete job description below
-Send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
-SUBJECT "I AM PEACE-FULL"
-Deadline June 26th
-Please No Calls or Drop-ins
We offer amazing benefits and perks to our employees
• 90% Employer-paid medical insurance for employee
• Dental, Vision, acupuncture and chiropractic insurance coverage
• Life and Long Term disability insurance
• 30% discount on all dispensary purchases
• Paid Holidays, paid birthday and paid company anniversary benefit
• Pooled Member Tips paid weekly
• Wellness Program~ Earn Points towards free cannabis
• On-site vaporizing stations in employee break areas
• Vendor presentations and on-going industry and product training
• Consistent Schedules
Compensation: $12.00/hr plus pooled tips paid weekly
Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days, Paid Holidays and Vacation after 90 days
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Member Consultant (MC) is responsible to ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Which includes, greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and maintaining a high level of customer service.
Understand and embrace the mission of Peace in Medicine and role in the community.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to Dispensary Manager.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in a busy medical cannabis dispensary. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public. Work may be stressful at times and may include dealing with difficult members and/or law enforcement. Available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and/or city events.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Ensure strict controls to protect Dispensary assets at direction of Dispensary Manager and Assistant Dispensary Manager.
2. Ensure member concerns are solved efficiently and promptly.
3. Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
4. Give new members a tour of the dispensary.
5. Recommend, select, and help locate the proper medicine or members depending on their individual needs.
6. Communicate the effects of and different types of cannabis to members.
7. Set up and break down display cases daily.
8. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
9. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
10. Communicate customer requests and/or problems to Dispensary Manager.
11. Participate in inventory counts weekly.
12. Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and handling cash and credit cards.
13. Frequently maintain cleanliness, dusting, Windex glass, vacuuming, sweeping, and sanitization of dispensary.
14. Maintains strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA guidelines.
15. Perform other related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to dispense medications accurately and efficiently.
2. Knowledge of medicinal effects to self and/or others.
3. Ability to communicate with other associates and customers in all situations.
4. Ability to adhere to the highest customer service with staff and the public at all times.
5. Ability to perceive and meet the needs of the staff and members without direction.
6. Ability to maintain high standards in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
7. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
8. Knowledgeable on strains, genetics, growing and effects of cannabis and medication.
9. Ability to use math skills for Point of Service System and cash register.
10. Needs to have high level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
The BPN-RPC, SPARC and Peace in Medicine family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or even whether or not you like chocolate. We comply with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. We value diversity and promote a culture of inclusivity and respect for all people.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers